He will probably kill me when he finds out I posted this here. Sorry Dad!
- RT @Am_Songline: Chicago area people take note! I've got two free performances in the area coming up in the next week and I'd love... http:… 7 hours ago
- RT @Am_Songline: Driving the Lincoln Highway in Western Pennsylvania: A review of sights from Stoystown to Ohio wp.me/p1CoOV-dL #sin… 8 hours ago
- RT @RollingStone: The Beach Boys' 'Pet Sounds' was released 47 years ago today. Read about Brian Wilson's masterpiece: http://t.co/GkaQRkHS… 4 days ago
- RT @CLP_tweets: A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone. - Jo Goodwin #library #books http://t.co/Qq6Qg8DAyF 4 days ago
Currently ReadingNo data found
- Along the Lincoln Highway with American Songline – Leg #1: Greensburg to Ligonier
- Mill Creek Bridge Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- American Songline Concert Tour Hits Ligonier on May 2
- Ligonier Valley Trail Officially Opens Mill Creek Bridge on April 27
- Ligonier Valley Vignettes: A Visit to Washington Furnace Inn
CopyrightAll text and images © 2011-2013 by Jennifer Sopko, except where otherwise attributed. Adaptation or reproduction prohibited without consent.